Welcome to the New SciTechDaily
Frequent visitors to SciTechDaily will notice immediately that things look different—very different. Welcome to the new and improved SciTechDaily.com! We hope you like the changes.
SciTechDaily.com has a great history, since 1998, under the helm of Managing Editor Vicki Hyde. Under new ownership, we have an expanded team of writers and editors that plans to continue the tradition of intelligent, informed science and technology coverage and analysis that you’ve come to expect from SciTechDaily over the years. Yet we also plan to expand coverage beyond science and technology to include news about the latest electronic gadgets, video games, SciFi movies, and more.
Over the next few weeks we plan on putting our database of thousands of past postings online, so you will be able to search and browse through years worth of links and articles.
Feel free to drop us a line with any feedback, comments or suggestions for improvement. Please take a moment to Like SciTechDaily on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or subscribe to our Newsletter. Thanks!
- Important Threshold Crossed in Mystery of the Universe’s Expansion Rate
- Today’s Full Moon Is the Strawberry Moon – Why It Is the “Sweetest” Moon
- Hubble Provides a New Perspective on the Remote Universe
- Hubble Helps Solve the Mystery of Why Ultra-Faint Dwarf Galaxies Contain Few Stars
- H0LiCOW! Cosmic Magnifying Glasses Yield Independent Measure of Universe’s Expansion That Adds to Troubling Discrepancy
- Incredible Parallels of Apollo 12 and Mars 2020 Missions
- Catalytic Reactor Turns Greenhouse Gas Into Pure Liquid Fuel
- New Technique Could Enable Low-Cost Silicon Devices in Fibers